Total de visualizações de página

sexta-feira, 16 de março de 2012

Season of love

I really wanted to understand the reason to left behind our true feelings. What is the reason to get ahead without give to yourself another chance?

I think all of us need a season of love. Like Chuck and Blair had in the most of episodes from season 3 of Gossip Girl. Of course, their happy ending was in the finale of second season, but, Chuck and Blair transcend all their injury and evil in their lives, they are just one. And this inspire me to keep going, looking for....

In life, we can´t give up in the first opportunity that we have.
I believe that after a storm of sand, it always will be the peace.

That love can transform deserts in oasis!
KKK I know you like the line above!

So, let´s take this love that we are looking for and we will find it some day.

But, to be loved, you need love yourself. Because the season of love start with ourselves.
Living each day by day.
Eat chocolate in the hard days help, but for a little time.
Get up, weak, look to the future before the season ends.

I promise to myself do this... and this is it!

Hey, watch the finale of 2nd season of Gossip Girl, it´s powerful, lovely and sweet! Xo Xo!

2 comentários: